Hi, I’m Cherie Colyer
I’m so glad you found me. I write fiction with a supernatural and paranormal twist. It’s a passion of mine, and I’m thrilled to be able to share my stories with you.
Professional network technician by day, novelist by night. I live a quiet life in the Chicago suburbs with my charming husband. I have four amazing sons who I love dearly. I’m the author of the Embrace series (EMBRACE, HOLD TIGHT and ENTWINED), CHALLENGING DESTINY, and DAMNED WHEN I DIDN’T.
Miscellaneous Fun Facts About Me
- I need a good cup of coffee in the morning. It’s that serious.
- I’m always thinking something, but that doesn’t mean I’ve never been speechless.
- I have a totally awesome honey who I love very much.
- I’m very proud of our boys.
- I daydreams. A lot.
- I write young adult paranormal romances/thrillers and middle-grade fantasy adventures.
- I would rather curl up with a good book than watch television, but I bet you could have guessed that.
- I believe in guardian angels and I know there were times mine had to work overtime.
- I’m still undecided about demons, ghosts, ghouls, and other supernatural beings, but that’s only because of what they represent and I’m okay with being in denial.